After ordering, if you are unhappy with your order in any way then the items can be returned or exchanged hassle-free.
Please contact us via phone or email within 14 days of receiving your order for an exchange or full refund.
To organise your return, please simply log into your account and contact your designer to let him know. Select ‘Return item’ and include details as to why you are returning the item as this will help us and the designer to improve the service we both offer. You can then print address labels to ensure the products get back and are tracked to speed up the process. Be aware that the goods need to be in the same condition as when you purchased them and the bottoms still have the stickers on them otherwise we will be unable to process to the refund or exchange.
• Returns outside the standard 14 day window will only be accepted at our preference.
• All returns should be sent back to us in the original packaging provided. The items should be returned unworn and in faultless condition. Any returns that are damaged, dirty or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
• We do not offer refunds or exchanges on goods which have been made to order.
• Wherever provided, any designer packaging such as dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
• If your item is faulty i.e. received damaged or with a manufacturing fault then we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges.
• Returns will be credited to the original payment method. Any original shipping charges will not ordinarily be refunded.
• If you need any help, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.